Wednesday, March 4, 2009

back home with the moss's

So me and the girls went to england for the weekend. David didnt end up coming again so we missed him alot and wish he could have joinded in the fun.
We went for a walk on the sunday just to try and get the kids out and let off some steam. we all had agreat time but didnt realize how cold it was.
The girls thought it was great and emma kept with all the big boys and leah stayed in her own little world jumping in all the muddy puddles. i kept thinking when is she going to fall in one! thank goodness it never got to that!
my emma trying to keep up with the boys!

ahhh look at that!


We stayed at angelas house, i thought this would make sure that we would actually spend some time together but with six kids between us it was hard to get a minute. I miss her, our talks and laughing till you cry. one day we will be us again and i will have my best friend back!


My dad picked us up from the airport and we all had to do a second take as he had face of white fluff.... the girls thought he was santa! i love the way he is with the girls and they love him especially his pancakes. I love you dad.


my brother andrew with emma playing guitar heros. all the kids really got into it and lets just say the noise level that day was loud!


andy and jonah


mum, allysa and leah. we all sat round the table chatting, i miss that! it was so good to have a family get together and my girls actually being there. i just wanted them to play with there cousins and have fun.

me and my catherine!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so glad you were able to go home and visit! It looks like you had such a lovely weekend. I love the photos. Way cute!! We will catch up soon!! x

Our Loved-up Family said...

Get Kev's goatee - ah, bless him! Andy looks so grown up now, like a Manchester boy. I loved this post, it was so good to see all the Moss's, takes me back to the watching Gladiator and Blind Date whilst getting ready for a dance days, making Bacon & Tomato butties and eating chocolate digestives from the fridge. I miss my Moss family!

Sarah Coyne said...

Sounds like a fun visit! I miss all you guys so much! :(

Michael and Brinn said...

There is nothing like hoome! I'm sure you loved being with your family and having the girls be with their cousins. I still need to meet your family. One day!