Friday, March 6, 2009

and there was snow........ and it was good......

finally we had a decent amount of snow, enough to make a snowman and we had agreat time! David took the day off work and emma stayed home from school, you just never know when we will see snow like this again in ireland. so we made the most of it. days like these are what memories are made of.
Emma spent most of her time making snow angels, she was wet throug by the time she was done.

of course everything that emma does leah follows.


im going to get you mummy!!!


David and the girls did the snowman, i think david was having the most fun .
my snow bunnies

So it was about 8.30 in the morning and most of the kids were out on the road and having a big snowball fight and of course david was right in the middle of it.



4 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

You did make the most of it. What a great memory. I love seeing your family. Emma and Leah are growing up and look like a lot of fun. I hope I can see them face to face someday. Love you!

Unknown said...

What a great time! Im glad you were able to finally get a decent amount of snow. Though I have to say March is a bit late on in the year for snow. By March I am ready for Spring!

Our Loved-up Family said...

My goodness your girls are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Leah cracks me up even when she's not doing anything! We may co see my brother in Ireland for the day and will fly into Shannon. If we have time I want to see you!! Don't not details yet, it'll be a last minute decision sometime around Easter. Miss you Wal!

Sarah Coyne said...

This looks so fun! I'll send you some more snow your way if you'd like (it's been snowing for 4 bloody months over here!)